1997? Vision VR-40
This is my Vision R40 recumbent, which is for sale (update, I sold it). It is a very comfortable bike and rides great, I just want to try something slightly different (the Rans Rocket). The included fairing is very nice on cooler or windy days. The bike comes with both short and long booms, so can fit most riders from about 5'2" on up.
- Front Derailleur - Suntour XC Comp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Alivio
- Crankset - Suntour XC Comp, 46/36/24 chainrings
- Pedals - Wellgo toe and strap (shown with Shimano 535 clipless, but they aren't for sale).
- Shifters - Gripshift
- Brake Levers - Tektro V-brake
- Brakes - Shimano LX V-brake
- Saddle - Vision recumbent seat
- Rear Rack - Blackburn MTN-2
- Front Wheel - Suntour XC Comp hub, 36 spokes, Sun rim, Haro 20x1.5 slick tire
- Rear Wheel - Shimano Alivio silent clutch 7sp hub, 36 spokes, Sun L17 rim, Avocet 26x1.25 slick tire.
- Kickstand (not shown)
- Fenders (with front mudflap, very nice in the rain)
- Short and long booms